Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt



We're going on a blog hunt thanks to Corkboard Connections! I'm so glad Laura decided to have this link up, now I can share my blog and find new blogs to follow! I'm new to the blogging world, and trying to learn fast. I figured I would start in the summer and get used to posting frequently before the new school year starts up. I hope you like what you see/read, I will be posting new ideas and tutorials frequently. I hope to get up some freebies and giveaways soon!

If you'd like to follow me through Bloglovin' click here!

Make sure you read the directions about this link up :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara!I just found your blog through Laura’s linky, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    Your blog is super cute! I love your header! I'm just passing to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award for blogs! There are a few more steps, I placed them on my blog: http://teachingandco.blogspot.com/

    Smiles, Elena

    ReplyDelete